COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS for March 15, 2021
The Congregation Council met via Zoom on March 15, 2021.
- Easter services will be offered at 6 a.m., 8:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. with a maximum capacity of 110. Sign-up is required. Rail communion and sack communion will also be available beginning Maundy Thursday.
- Steve Hawk and Johanna Hager were elected to be a voting members at the 2021 Synod Asembly, which will he held via Zoom June 11-12, 2021. Additonal voting member seats are available. Contact Pastor Laura Kamprath if interested.
- The Church's insurance policy review was tabled until next month.
- The weekend of May 22 will be a One Service Weekend for Pentecost with the River City 6. Service will be held in the City Park with a catered sack lunch to follow.
- Funding requests were approved: $1,000 – LOMC, $500 – Geneseo Marriage & Family Counseling Service, $1,000 – Another Child Foundation, and $500 – Navigators/iEDGE Puerto Rico through Social Ministry and Mission Endowment.
- Council will be meeting in a hybrid format next month.
- Reviewed the current COVID-19 data for Henry County, church doors are all open and no sign-in sheets are required for the building any longer.
January Financial Report
General Fund Offering:
February actual $26,804
February budget $33,167
YTD actual $85,381
YTD budget $88,834
Net Income Over Expenses:
February actual $9,030 deficit
February budget $7,393 deficit
YTD actual $34 surplus
YTD budget $8,010 deficit
Please feel free to contact any council member with concerns or questions you may have. The Council meets the third Monday of every month at 7 p.m. and the meetings are open to the congregation.