COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS for May 21, 2018
Conversation about Sunday School is ongoing. A team has gathered to brainstorm possibilities, and any interested parties should contact Pastor Laura.
- Approved appointment of Heather DeBrock to Personnel Committee. She will fill a term that expires in March 2019.
- Approved continuing education request for Pastors Matt & Laura, as well as Deacon Linda Schmidt.
- Approved $500 scholarships to Jennifer Yager and Allison Yager.
- Approved extension of Jennifer Johnson's contract for Faithtime (Peter Johnson excused himself from the meeting).
- Approved updated Benevolence Policy.
General Fund Offering:
April actual $38,458
April budget $35,067
YTD actual $161,952
YTD budget $159,667
Net Income Over Expenses:
April actual $3,614 surplus
April budget $2,493 deficit
YTD actual $2,080 deficit
YTD budget $6,778 deficit
Please feel free to contact any council member with concerns or questions you may have. The Council meets the third Monday of every month at 7 p.m. and the meetings are open to the congregation.