COUNCIL HIGHLIGHTS from June 17, 2019
- Building Usage requests were approved for Girl Scout Troop 3035 and 1798 to meet here for the 2019-2020 program year.
- Funding requests were approved for a new roof on the garage at the rental property, and for repair of the west brick wall
of the church.
- Funds were also approved for Catie Nelson for her third year at seminary.
- The Council heard recommendations from the committee that interviewed candidates for the Director of Worship & Music
position. After discussion, the Council agreed to extend an offer of employment to Morgan Sarber, and she accepted. The
Council agreed to extend a contract to Melinda Wildermuth to continue to play organ and piano, and Morgan Sarber will take
over those responsibilities once she is able.
- New carpet will be installed in the next few months.
Council also approved up to 12 weeks of parental leave for Pastors Matt and Laura to use for the upcoming birth of their child.
General Fund Offering:
May actual $33,195
May budget $34,750
YTD actual $188,938
YTD budget $180,250
Net Income Over Expenses:
May actual $2,305 surplus
May budget $3,724 deficit
YTD actual $15,447 surplus
YTD budget $18,902 deficit
Please feel free to contact any council member with concerns or questions you may have. The Council meets the third Monday of every month at 7 p.m. and the meetings are open to the congregation.